onetbb_2021.5.0-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into experimental, experimental

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Fri Feb 4 07:15:57 GMT 2022

Hi Scott,

Am Fri, Feb 04, 2022 at 12:00:09AM +0000 schrieb Debian FTP Masters:
> Accepted:
> Thank you for your contribution to Debian.

Thanks to you for steping in here and acting super quickly after
d/copright was reviewed.  You gave the following hint on IRC:

  The fact that the licensing for /debian is incompatible with the package
  (GPL2 vs Apache 2.0) is going to be a problem as soon as you have to
  patch. You might want to work on relicensing to something compatible.

I hereby write to all Copyright holders of debian/* to accept
relicensing to Apache-2.0.  I admit I personally use in all my
packages the same license as upstream code which seems more
straightforward to me.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--