Reminder

Jessica J. Meijer onestop539 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 13:35:57 GMT 2022

Hello,
I sent you an email a few days ago where I introduced my intentions and was
hoping to get a response from you but none came hence this serves as a
reminder. I am a Procurement Manager of a major Pharmaceutical Company in
the world. There is a business opportunity in my company that you and I can
exploit to make legitimate income for our mutual benefits.

If you are interested let me know so I can send you more details.

I look forward to reading from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

The Procurement Manager