wire extruder machine

Faraday Mckamie Faraday.Mckamie at nnsem.stampedcomponents.com
Fri Feb 11 14:33:15 GMT 2022

hello  debian-science-maintainers,
Thanks for your time in reading my email.

I am honored to write to you and hope you will take a few minutes to read my email - CNM LTD's Cairne.

CNM has the latest equipment CNC, EDM, facilities such as Morrissey, MICRON, AGIE, from Sweden, Taiwan, Japan, etc.
Including three high-speed NUMERICAL control, two mirror EDMs with two heads. We manufacture the largest mold is 2.0mx1.6m, weighing about 18 tons, Helps us process precisely in less time.

We are a professional mould manufacturer which provides one-stop service from the design stage to mass production.
1)     Full tool design
2)     Prototypes and models
3)     Engineering assistance with product design
4)     Precision engineering
5)     Mold flow & mold cooling analysis
6)     Insert&overmolding&double-color-molding
7)     In house mold maintenance & repair
8)     Close tolerance critical molding
9)     Superior surface treatment like powder coating, oil painting and ED coating, silk screen and plating etc.
My Email: Please try to reply directly to this email.

If you are interested in developing a product that is not available on the market, please send me a sketch or your idea, and we can help you design, manufacture a prototype, make a mold, and finally mass produce. Even help you complete FBA delivery.

Thank in advance.
Faithfully yours-

CNM-OEM manufacturers