We want to buy your products.

SELFRIDGES RETAIL LIMITED selfridges.purchasing.dept at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 23:53:11 GMT 2022

Hi,

Selfridges & Co. Limited is one of the biggest multi-national retailer
in UK with numerous shops and retail outlets in UK.

We would like to buy your products and partner with your company.
Could you please send us  through email your Catalog or your website
to  enable us learn more
about your products  and their  prices in the hope of placing some
orders with your company and start a long-term beneficial partnership.

Can your company supply and give us more information about the
possibility to become one of your potential and  regular customers?

Our Payment term is by swift  payment 25 days after delivery.

Waiting for your response.

Best regards.

Sebastian Manes
Buying and merchandising director