Re: Re : 回复: Proof of payment for overdue invoice

Redes - Account Dept. sent at bhhl.com
Wed Jan 19 04:14:56 GMT 2022

Hello,

We made a payment as requested by your charterer/customer last
week to your account as instructed.

The payment was returned to our bank account today with reference
to an incorrect bank information.

Please check attached bank information and confirm if all details
are correct and why payment was returned back to us, also we have
contacted your customer in this regards and yet to receive their
response.

Awaiting your urgent feedback.

Note: We awaiting your confirmed bank account in 24 hours.
ebanking 8170345792.1625986.0 HSBC

Best regards,
Cadcam Rusli
Account Executive

Afroze Int. Comp.

39410 Fremont Blvd.
Fremont, CA 94538

Tel: 510.449.7014
Fax: 510.449.7015

**
This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged.

If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose

or use any part of it. If you have received this message in
error,

please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the

sender immediately by return e-mail.

The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.

**

"SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!"

Copyright ©Afroze  .