Gas producer and supplier of gas related equipment

SOC SALES & MARKETING soc.salesmktgs at sharjahoxygen.com
Thu Jun 2 16:51:10 BST 2022

Good day,  Sir
With our experience in the Gas Industry, we provide high quality and approved international standards to large and small companies in the various types of industries

Our Primary activities are:
-Lease and Sales - Cylinders, Vaporizer, ISO and Storage Tanks
-Fabrication and Supply - Cylinder Quads / Racks / Carry Racks / Regulating Manifolds
-Supply of Gases - Industrial, Medical, Specialty Gases and Gas Mixtures
-Liquid Bulk Supply - Ammonia, Propane, LPG, Carbon Dioxide, Argon, Nitrous Oxide, Oxygen and Nitrogen
-Installation and Commissioning - Liquid and Gas Plants, Gas Filling Stations with Storage Tanks Facilities
-Trading - All Types of Gas accessories and Gas related Equipments

We carry out Hydrotesting of cylinders, racks and tube trailers along with the complete refurbishment of skids including repair of frames and manifolds, blasting, painting and other services as per customer requirement.

If you need our service, pls inform me

Regards,
RAHUL NARAIN
General Manager - Projects, Exports & Bulk Sales

SHARJAH OXYGEN COMPANY (SOC)
P.O. Box 800, Sharjah, UAE
Tel:  971-6-529 1199 Ext 23 / Fax:  971-6-529 1099

Skype email: soc.salesmktg at hotmail.com

SOC Website: http://www.sharjahoxygen.com
Working Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM (Sunday to Thursday)