Feedback

Wilson Armando Garcia Camacho wilson.garcia at hee.gob.ec
Sat Jun 11 23:33:54 BST 2022

Hello,

Hope you are keeping safe out there...

May this message find you in good health and in utmost happiness. I hope the pandemic did not affect you or any member of your family in any way? Please there is an important issue I want to discuss with you based on opportunity that will be of maximum benefit to us.
The reason for the discussion with you is because of your personality and vast experience in your profession. The subject matter I am about to share with you will change our lives for good.

Kindly reply to me on my email: ( leomarthin.am at gmail.com ) so that I can give you more details on the beneficial matter.

Thank you for your understanding and my regards to your family.

Sincerely,
Leo Marthin