Collaboration

C Pavlides cpavlides200 at seecurmaile.biz
Mon Jun 20 06:08:19 BST 2022

Hello there, My name is Christos Pavlides but you can just call
me Chris. I am representing the interest of a certain politically
exposed person, we are looking for partners overseas that can
manage high-value funds for a period of 5-10 years, the funds
have been accrued by the influence of the power of my
benefactor’s office.

Please do contact me if you are interested and I will explain the
business to you in detail for you to better understand the
transaction, I can assure you that this will be of mutual benefit
to all. You can respond to me on this email and I will send you a
detailed explanation.

Yours truely,

Chris.