Dear beloved Friend...

Mrs Susan Maria Paolo Dieci no_reply at digisvet.cz
Mon Jun 20 19:19:21 BST 2022

Dear beloved Friend

Iam Susan Maria Dieci, my Donation to you for war victims and the poor.

I have been diagnosed with cancer ,I am living in pain and fighting effortlessly to live a normal life but all to no avail. I write to you, having sourced your address from an online charity email database. However before the death of my husband my family had a joint account and deposited the sum  with a Bank which was funded on his last contract Executed.

I am doing this because I have less than 6 months to live as a human. I therefore need a reliable person to champion my course by receiving this funds for reinvesting and for the help of charity only.

you can receive the funds as my next of kin and assist me in distributing it to the less privileged but you must be honest ,do not bother responding if you are not honest or sincere. If you are interested, please send a reply for further details.

Sincerely
Kinds Regards
Mrs Susan Maria Paolo Dieci