Investment Project Funding

Abdulla Zayed Capitals ahmed.abdul at abdullaz-consultant.com
Fri Jun 24 12:11:15 BST 2022

Greetings,

As an international Investment consultant, I have been mandated by Abdulla Zayed Capitals LLC to source for investment opportunities and companies looking for business loans, equity funding and JV's.

Abdulla Zayed Capitals LLC is an Emirate based investment company with an interest in innovative new business opportunities. Our approach is long-term, strategic and creative, with an emphasis on sustainable returns and capital growth.

They invest in diverse sectors that complement strategic objectives and create value for stakeholders and pride their self on identifying emerging sectors, reflecting changing needs locally, regionally and internationally  through Investments and Loans to project owners who can make returns of at least 4.5% interest as at when due, focusing on seed Capital, Early-stage, start-up ventures, existing LLC and total completion and expansion of Investment Projects.

In 2030, Abdulla Zayed Capitals LLC plan on acquiring up to US$250 Billion in high-quality, low risk assets and investments to capitalize on the current market cycle.

Applications are required from business executives and companies with proven business records in search of fund for expansion or for capital investment.

Kindly get back to me for more information and for introduction with the Abdulla Zayed Capitals LLC CEO/Managing director for direct communication.

Regards,

Ahmed Abdul
Foreign Investment Consultant
Abdulla Zayed Capitals LLC