Make your products more competitive MD-PCB

jony info+bounce_3nxjbdeabugmyvvbhy at seokz.com.cn
Sun Jun 26 10:10:27 BST 2022

Hi

Save a little is a little
Make your products more competitive PCB manufacturer

This is Rumble from MDPCB Co., Ltd, with over 16 years in PCB manufacturing.
1.High thermal conductivity MCPCB,
2.Double-sided MCPCB, Ultra-long (2 meters) PCB,
3.Single/Double-sided multilayer PCB,
4.Ceramic PCB
Products comply withinternational industry standards such as UL, ROHS, REACH, IPC, etc.
We have not only PCB manufacturing but also SMT equipment to make PCBA for you.

We have already helped hundreds of companies' performance problems, for good products that high cost.

If you have any questions and want to learn more details,  contact us.
Website:https://md-pcb.com

Take care & See you soon,

Rumble
MDPCB Co., Ltd