Do you need language services?

風の行方 haylie.zhu189 at foxmail.com
Mon Jun 27 03:42:35 BST 2022

Hello Madam / Sir,

Hope you are doing well!

I wonder if you have any language service needs?
If you do, then don't miss us. We just need a chance, and we will become your reliable business partner.

We can provide translation and localization services in 230+ languages around the world;
We provide a Team Service for all customers, including AM, PM, linguist and QA; as long as you need, we are always online (24/7 service).

We can also handle any file format with any tool you can name.
There's no need to worry about the quality, as we will assure the quality for life.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Best regards,

Haylie

Haylie Zhu | Account Manager | Mobile: +86 180 5875 3462

Email: ziwei.zhu0216 at gmail.com

Skype: hayliechu22

WhatsApp: +86 180 5875 3462

Telegram: https://t.me/hayliezhu