Motorized Roller drive assembly components lists.alioth.debian.org

Ethan Hudon Ethan.Hudon at top.stporigsorxt.com
Wed Jun 29 13:43:42 BST 2022

Hi  debian-science-maintainers,
How are you doing?

Do you need plastic molds and plastic parts made in China? We hope you take the time to check our company.

CNM's business scope ranges from high-precision molds (--0.002mm) to large-size molds (2200mm), from home appliances, automobiles, electrical parts, accessories to large industrial parts.
We work with some famous companies such as Ford, BMW, and Buick Auto Parts. We are proud that they also have positive comments on our work.

Specifications:
a)	Products: injection plastic mould
b)	Standards: machining accuracy of 0.002mm~0.01mm
c)	Size: mould size max 1500mm*1500mm
d)	Annual sales turnover: 6,000,000 USD
e)	Staff no. around 150
My Email: Reply to this email directly.

If you have any questions about plastic parts, metal parts, aluminum, zinc alloy parts. Please send me drawings or samples, we will provide you with the best quotation as soon as possible!

A prompt reply would help us greatly.
Take care,  -  Ethan.Hudon

CNM