VESSELS AND STORAGE TANK FARM FOR LEASE

Ruslan Semenovich Nemtsov shipping at promotingagent.com
Sat Mar 5 16:54:02 GMT 2022

Good Day,

We are a direct broker to Storage Tank Farm companies who offer
storage facilities in Rotterdam, Houston, Antwerp Ports &
Shipment Renting Services of vessels in different Ports. We
hereby confirm the current availability of Medium
Range,Panamax,Aframax,Suezmax,VLCC,ULCC and Bulk commodities
vessel. Kindly let us know your requirements in order for us to
accommodate your esteemed company while in lease of vessel to
convey your products and commodities and storage tank farm to
store your products.

There are a couple of Sellers within our contacts with available
petroleum products in their Vessels such as Jet A1/JP54, EN590-
10PPM, D6 and D2, If you are interested or you have contacts of
Buyers who are ready, willing and capable to close the deal,
kindly respond to this email so that we can proceed as soon as
possible.

Best Regards,
Ruslan Semenovich Nemtsov
Marketing Manager