FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

Amir N devin at surmoil.ml
Sun Mar 20 17:15:25 GMT 2022

Hello ,

We are multifaceted and multidimensional legal practitioners with a solid presence in both the private and public sectors. We have our offices in Riyadh, Jeddah, Doha, and Istanbul. Please find time to visit our website:www.almoneeflawfirm.com.

We are one of the International Consultants to the Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Local Organizing Committee.

Through its FIFA/Qatar 2022 world cup Local Organizing Committee, the government of Qatar has approved the procurement of different Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Safety Equipment under an Exclusive Bidding process. The product would be customized with the Qatar 2022 logo. It will be used in Stadiums, Hotels, Airports, and other facilities nationwide before and during the tournament.

I wish to know if your company will participate in this project to discuss our possible collaboration to ensure successful bidding.

You could reach me on WhatsApp number +966 593687092 at any time for discussion on the possibility of our cooperation.

More details will be provided on hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,

Amir Naseeh
Partner/Consultant.