Report on Global Endoscopy Devices Market (Attn: Debian Science Maintainers)

Alva Rapid IVD eric at sophway-medical.com
Sun May 1 18:54:15 BST 2022

Dear Debian Science Maintainers ,
It has been forecasted that the global endoscopy devices market was valued at US$ 31.8 Bn in 2020, and it is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2021 to 2028, the global endoscopy devices market is expected to cross the value of US$ 42.8 Bn by the end of 2028.
As the technology owner and the only manufacturer of Triple-chip Moduel (3-CMOS Prism based RGB Area Scan Camera) in China, also with reservations of new technologies in 3D, 4K, Fluorescence, Algorithm Engineering, from Shenzhen we are happy to play an innovative role in the future trend of endoscopy devices, and bring more reliable solutions and devices to our worldwide partners, endusers and benifit to the patients.
Our lanuched products Endoscopic Camera Systems (SV-300) and Endoscopic LED Light Sources (SL-200) offers Karl Stroz level performance and reliability, and also available for OEM production based on the same.

Should you need any support please feel free to contact me anytime.
Keep safe and healthy!

Eric Woo
Director
WhatsApp/Wechat: +86-18910386989
Linkedin Page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/wuys/
Shenzhen Sophway Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: 7th Floor, Building 9#, Zhongyuntai Technology Industrial Park,
Songbai Rd., ShiyanAvenue,Bao'an, Shenzhen, 518108 Guangdong, P.R. China
http://www.sophway-medical.com