Good day

Hassan Mohamed Elsayed elhassanm2016 at gmail.com
Sat May 7 05:32:52 BST 2022

ATTENTION:
Have you any viable business plan that needs funding? I am acting on behalf
of a family who are cautious due to political and personal reasons. Be
assured that more details will be revealed on showing interest.
For the safety of their funds the family will be willing to invest or fund
in both short and long term projects. Should you be interested to engage us
for a more detailed discussion on the aforementioned proposal, we would be
glad to do so in whatever medium appropriate for this engagement.

The funds be will be released through bank to bank transfer upon proof of
feasibility study conformable to be viable and demonstration of managerial
skill to prove that the principal amount being invested will be secured,

Due to the above mentioned reasons (political and personal) we implore for
confidentiality as we look forward to your response. Please contact me with
the below alternative email(hassanapproval2016 at mail.com  )
We look forward towards receiving your proposal/feasibility study.
Regards,
Hassan Mohamed Elsayed