Do You Need A Publicist?

Dylan Cotter publicity at loadedmediainc.com
Tue May 10 20:05:03 BST 2022

Hello,

My name is Dylan, I am a Publicist at Loaded Media. We are a publicity
company that focuses on online presence and getting articles written about
your Brand (you or your business) that show in major magazines. I would
love to show you what we have to offer.

Just so I can get a feel for where you are with publicity, what are your
current publicity goals right now? Magazines? Wiki? Social Verifications?
Who would you like to emulate?

Warmest Regards,

Dylan Cotter
Publicist
Loaded Media
The Lot Studios
1041 N. Formosa Ave.
West Hollywood, CA 90046
626.297.0895
www.Loaded-Media.com
<http://publicity.loadedmediainc.com/x/d?c=21487924&l=67954dcb-ff9b-47a1-98cb-6bbc902775dd&r=eb48473e-c5c6-4108-8ff6-1425184ec8ae>

You may unsubscribe
<http://publicity.loadedmediainc.com/x/u?u=eb48473e-c5c6-4108-8ff6-1425184ec8ae>
to stop receiving our emails.
CONFIDENTIAL: This message may contain confidential information intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the
addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee,
you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or
copying this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message by mistake, please immediately notify us by replying to this
message and delete the original message immediately thereafter. In
addition, this message contains general information only, and is not
intended to serve as legal advice or as a substitute for legal counsel.