SAMPLES

Cress Well cresswellservices at mail.ru
Wed May 11 06:57:53 BST 2022

Hello,

Cresswell Service LLC, is a retail and trading company located in United Kingdom. This is one of our procuring services to an important client, hence will like to order some of your products.

Provide us with your website link/catalog so we can choose precisely the needed products required by our client.

Advise if you can Ship to United Kingdom, otherwise we can get a freight forwarder to do the shipping for us

Your prompt response will be well appreciated.

Regards,

Edward Lucas,
Marketing Manager.

--