geant4-data_11.0.1+ds-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Stephan Lachnit stephanlachnit at debian.org
Thu Nov 3 16:34:43 GMT 2022

Hi Thorsten,

Thanks for your the time to review g4-data. Wrt to the license: I'll
ask some of my contacts at CERN.
However what is somewhat more important to me is if the license is
suitable for Debian non-free at all. I can upload Geant4 (the
software) basically any time, but I figured if g4-data is not reviewed
wrt to its license there is no point in uploading the software. It is
usable without the data sets.

Thanks for the hint with the mirror team, I will ask them what to do.
There is a canonical way to split the package into smaller ones, if
binary/source package size is the problem and not total disk space
used.

Cheers,
Stephan