how do you think adding value to your brand?

Kristen kristen at olansi-purifier.com
Tue Nov 22 04:45:39 GMT 2022

 No.1 Water Dispenser = RO+Hot&Cold+Hydrogen+Sparkling

Dear Olansi Partner,

Hope this email finds you well.
This is a gentle follow-up on the proposal I sent earliers for air purifiers and water purifiers.

Are you looking for a new item to make your company profit higher?
Well it happened to more than a few of our customers.
Including Haier,ACER who had changed their main focus on this water dispenser now.
Do you have any questions?

If any case,I am attaching herewith the file again and waiting for your feedback.

Kristen Wu
Olansi Healthcare Co., Ltd.
(Guangzhou Olansi Water Treatment Equipment Co., Ltd.)

Mobile/Wechat/Whatsapp: +86 189 2505 1030
E-mail: kristen at olansiglobal.com
Headquater Office Website: www.olansiglobal.com

GMPC、FDA、CE、ISO9001、ISO22716
OEM/ODM manufacturer of healthcare air care products with CE, CB, RoHS, UL, GS, PSE etc.
13 years experience | 52,411sqm new industrial park