account opening

FOURDIS FRANCE achats at froudis-france.com
Tue Nov 29 01:47:42 GMT 2022

Dear Sir/ Madam

FROUDIS from the E. LECLERC group distribution center (leader in French mass distribution).
She is responsible for canvassing suppliers. Customers with 499 employees,
In 2021, it achieves an increase in turnover of €144,196,048.00.

16 years of experience in offering thousands of products ranging from groceries to home appliances, electronics,
clothing, jewelry and luxury goods, computer supplies, furniture, construction, auto accessories and many more.
We would like to start a commercial, sustainable and long-term collaboration.

Our establishment is interested in purchasing your products.
Is it possible to make purchases with payments 10 days net on delivery

Please find attached all the papers of our
establishment to open a large account.

cordially

----

PURCHASING DIRECTOR: Bret BARBIER