We offer project funding....Dated 28th October 2022

Mary Clough info at z-mourtaga.ps
Fri Oct 28 22:59:45 BST 2022

Attn.Sir.

 We are international project financiers and we specialize in both start up projects and existing businesses needing funding for expansion. We are committed to helping businesses develop and succeed.

We would like to partner with you/your company should you be interested or may require funding for the expansion of your business. We will be glad to receive your terms and conditions before proceeding further.

We are currently seeking means of expanding and relocating our business interest in the following sectors: Manufacturers, Real Estate, Hospitality sector, Education sector, Health sector, Stock Speculation and Mining, Transportation, Agriculture, Constructions,Building, Oil & Gas, Green Energy and Tobacco or any other sector you may suggest.

We are ready for a face-to-face meeting/discussion in (UK,Spain,Turkey or Dubai) to any lucrative investments you can recommend to us that will be implemented under a blind trust investment venture.Our Investment Facility (Loan) at 2% Annually for a period of ten years and above.

Note,  All my Principal needs is a Good Business Plan that will yield good Profit. Our facility ranges from $1m to $990m

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely regards
Mr. Sam Thong
Fiduciary Agent.