Request to add oneTBB with hybrid processors support into Ubuntu native distribution channel

M. Zhou lumin at debian.org
Tue Sep 6 15:50:55 BST 2022

I plan to upload this asap, along with some fixes of the build on
ppc64el (linker segmentation due to a regression bug in gcc-12).

The libtbbbind_*.so shared objects will be installed in a new binary
package named libtbbbind-2-5, which means the next upload
will have to go through Debian's NEW queue. This takes an indefinite
period of time since it is a human check.