Donation To The Poor

World Catholic Foundation support at cristianarocha.com
Fri Sep 16 16:14:40 BST 2022

Greetings Sir/Madam,Due to the high rate of homeless people on the street, We the

WORLD CATHOLIC FOUNDATION, has come to plead for your support so we can achieve  our mission in helping to reduce the

homeless on the street, by getting them shelter, clothing and feeding all we can reach out to.
In all over the world today, there are a lot of homeless people out there starving to death, most weren’t homeless

before but due to some situation, they end up finding themselves on the street, So we are pleading for your support and

some donations from you, no matter how little it might be, so we can make the world a better place to live.
No one knows tomorrow, you might end up being homeless which is never our portion, so please, try and reach out to any

homeless person around you and put a smile on their face,or you can support here.Thanks and remain Blessed as you donate.

BITCOIN:
1C2xvJEgF2xZiFYnY3rq45ivVAzi6445hvOr you can reach us out if you wanna donate in a different platform on:

EMAIL:

worldcatholicfoundation at gmail.comFor more

details.