Qualified Projects.

David Evans david.e at northcoteconsult.co.uk
Fri Apr 28 13:44:33 BST 2023

Good day,
My name is David, I am a consultant. I am happy to inform you that our project funding service is currently available. We can assist you in securing funding from highly reputable financing companies if you are seeking funding for your projects/businesses. The financing companies we are working with offer project/business funding for up to a period of 20years.

Currently, the financing companies we are working with are offering funding for projects in the following areas of interest.

* Starting up a Franchise
* Business Acquisition & Expansion
* Medical / Healthcare procurement & Supplies
* Capital / Infrastructural Project
* Oil, Gas & Renewable Energy
* Cryptocurrency
* Mining & Exploration
* Commercial Real Estate Purchase & Development
* Hospitality & Leisure
* Government / NGO Contract Execution
* International Trade Financing
* Others
Please kindly get in touch if you have a viable project/business that requires funding. Upon your request,I will be providing more information on the funding procedures.
Note: Our fees are success based. If you are not interested, please notify me to enable me to remove you from my mailing list.
Thank you,

David Evans
Consultant
NORTHCOTE CONSULTING COMPANY LIMITED
Address:7 Ackrells Mead,Little Sandhurst,
Berkshire,England,GU478JJ
Phone: +44 736704505