Urgent Action Required: Verify Your Identity to Continue Tracking Your Shipment with DHL

DHLService Support buildshell1 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 16 20:38:02 GMT 2023

 To view this email as a web page, go to the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser's address window.
https://view.s13.exacttarget.com/?qs=339a3f47ae980be5ce53820a9c4d937ebd18367b4655f8e434268f2a08449676fde30e2d88f5c5fcec2804c8540538d8d6167829e395db05d3b7d2da385bdd54

 Dear Valued Customer,

We hope this email finds you well. We regret to inform you that we have encountered an issue with your recent shipment. In order to ensure the secure and timely delivery of your package, we kindly request your assistance in verifying your identity.

To verify your identity and continue tracking your shipment, please click on the following button:

https://cl.s13.exct.net/?qs=3aa13b2aa729b6990adc24824a26f4ff78a49772e6ab8008d99b833ccd8823d79630584813735fc6de5c43f5286d2eac
Verify Identity

http://
By clicking the link, you will be directed to a secure page where you can complete the identity verification process. Follow the instructions carefully and provide the necessary information to proceed.

Please note that failure to verify your identity within 24 hours may result in a delay or even cancellation of your shipment. We understand the importance of your package reaching its destination as quickly as possible, and we appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

https://cl.s13.exct.net/?qs=6b6c3aae5cf405b74452829efe7a484faf47d05147db61225a38ed976302fc182c5a46d8e75cebfb3a9bccada4bc6659

https://cl.s13.exct.net/?qs=6b6c3aae5cf405b71462f874d34df16d90a5e4b923302cb89269d6ab421c2e3f3bc7f2b1441ab4c21993bcc5fff1b9a5

https://cl.s13.exct.net/?qs=6b6c3aae5cf405b7f54d2d87f98a23c6efaa637538d22d3a8558afc317f244fcdde1a75ff1a2f94df790216f34a8da16

https://cl.s13.exct.net/?qs=6b6c3aae5cf405b73ce163008e3a3467cf53d590131c0c4e730d1cec08815c444e6c153547ec203c0f95f8220ce2a3ae

Thank you for choosing DHL for your shipping needs. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your prompt attention to this matter. We value your trust and look forward to resolving this issue swiftly, allowing your shipment to continue on its journey to its destination.

Best regards,

DHL Customer Support Team

	This email was sent by:
	Era clothing
	1043 Raymond Boulevard
	Newark, NJ, 07102, US

	We respect your right to privacy - visit the following URL to view our policy.
	( https://cl.s13.exct.net/?qs=6b6c3aae5cf405b7ca2c1e7099543cf1fbbc9c2486e026fb464dfe236c5ebc7b150b9af8aaaf80486d05f49f40b7fabe )