JOBS

Fares Kathy kathy.fares59 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 16:54:53 GMT 2023

Good morning everyone,

This message is intended to tell you about current employment openings at
the United Nations. Applicants should send their resumes to
applicants at un-job.org

Within 30 days, the relevant secretariat will release additional guidelines.

Please read the email information below for further information on the
current vacancies.

PS: I'm herewith passing along, for this reason someone else can even want
it.

God bless you.,

Fares Kathy

  _____