Proposal For SEO Services

Suresh Sinha sinhasuresh66 at outlook.com
Mon Jul 24 10:36:21 BST 2023

Hello,

I recently found your website and was genuinely astounded by your work. However, we observed that your site's ranking on various search engines such as Google, AOL, Yahoo, and Bing could be better.

Have you considered amplifying your company's revenue via superior SEO?

We're proposing a 100% ROI guarantee, or you don't pay at all.

Would it be alright if I share a proposal illustrating how we've aided over 100 clients reach the top spot in Google rankings within just 3 months?

Eagerly awaiting your response. Many thanks!

Suresh Sinha