Maintainership of python-bitstring

Scott Kitterman debian at kitterman.com
Mon Jun 26 05:45:33 BST 2023

The python-bitstring package is maintained by Debian Science and Ghislain
Antony Vaillant <ghisvail at gmail.com> is the sole uploader.  It appears to mean
that Ghislain is not active at the moment.

The package is out of date.

I'm interested in the package and would like to maintain it in the Debian
Python Team.  Would you agree to the maintainer change?  I'll keep Ghislain as
an uploader in case they return and are still interested in the package.

Please cc me on any reply, I am not subscribed.

Scott K