Kristen: Core water purifier Vendor for Haier- Olansi company

Kristen kristen at olansipurifiers.com
Tue Mar 21 08:26:42 GMT 2023

Hi Olansi Partner,

I would highly recommend W19, the new water purifier model from Haier, which is already selling in China, Taiwan, and Hongkong. but has several improved features that make it ideal for any water purification needs. Some of the key selling points of W19 include: 1. 4 in 1: purifier + hot water + cold water + hydrogen 2. Weak alkaline, pH around 7.5 3. Fast hot and cold water - just 3 seconds to get hot or cold water 4. Always providing fresh hot/cold water 5. Big capacity of 200G 6. 30L/h purification capacity 7. Free installation 8. Can be connected to tap water pipes 9. UVC sterilization I will forward our product information for your reference:

Kristen Wu
Olansi Healthcare Co.,Ltd.
(Guangzhou Olansi Water Treatment Equipment Co.,Ltd.)

Mobile/Wechat/Whatsapp: +86 189 2505 1030
E-mail: kristen at olansiglobal.com
www.olansiglobal.com