Sales Inquiry

Sales3 andy at icanndevs.com
Tue Mar 28 03:27:51 BST 2023

Dear Sir,

We are interested to discuss business co-operation with your
company
regarding sales of your product.

We sent an email inquiry last time but i did not receive any
response from you regarding your product's information.

If this interests you, please reply as soon as possible with more
information about your product catalog with current price lists.

Thanks for your understanding and we look forward to your
feedback.

Thanks & Best Regards

Andy Cho (Import Team)  P active  E NGINEERING ROOM 202, YONGHYUN
BLDG. 24, SAMGAE-RO,MAPO-GU, SEOUL, KOREA | T. 82-2-706-8585
(Rep)    | T. 070-4354-1575 (Dir)    | F. 82-2-706-8686