Request your refund Now !

AIA-Health Australia buildshell4 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 4 18:51:48 GMT 2023

To view this email as a web page, go to the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser's address window.
https://view.s51.exacttarget.com/?qs=16964a3705dd9ba2313005370c58cdbd696ef9bb9f70ee53b1eb53456bef66cc65ac495cd8fca37f0428bf932f05f8696544e7f492d406909390a2172feb2495

Dear client

We hope this email finds you well. We're excited to share some positive news with you regarding your account with AIA Company. We're pleased to inform you that a refund has been successfully processed and is now available for you to claim.

To ensure a seamless and secure process, we kindly ask you to take a moment to provide us with the necessary information. This will help us verify your identity and facilitate the swift release of your refund. Your privacy is our priority, and the information you provide will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.

Get your Refund
https://cl.s51.exct.net/?qs=ae8e6ae7a0406eaa915550886b71b62e0b3dd51978fab95c7bfe43687c6417b7228aff826e987493fe2af4d599a946780a43b5b843103995

We appreciate your swift attention to this matter, as it will help ensure you receive your refund without delay. Thank you for choosing us . We look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service.

Best regards,

	This email was sent by:
	KundeService-Spotify
	yh-gtrfe
	yhtg, MA, 5454, Denmark

	We respect your right to privacy - visit the following URL to view our policy.
	( https://cl.s51.exct.net/?qs=ae8e6ae7a0406eaaf3492395e7e1e9e37fd1e3a1a7b8db7bff7114d9e03cf9d7690cd226cea0895fcaa3a65d741d804503d262aa8b735f1f )