Reminder : Overdue Payment Notification !

Optus-Service Support tommy.read at optusnet.com.au
Fri Oct 27 18:51:20 BST 2023

To view this email as a web page, go to the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser's address window.
https://view.s51.exacttarget.com/?qs=a969b43d623b5cde3b7fb28b57208e6d6d35462fe5120f1662086f4da68f2cc1ceca588cd4a60135faabf23b11a4d02ef94f7e3f619564e7ae780d3364588371

Overdue Payment Reminder !

We're reaching out because you've missed your payment. You'll need to complete the steps below to avoid your service(s) being limited from 28 Octobre 2023.

What do you need to do?

To keep your service(s) connected, make a manual payment, then update your payment details for next time.

There's a couple of ways to do this:

1. Using My Optus app
https://cl.s51.exct.net/?qs=299bc8ad06027aa3b1aad516c1b5b49c8c01d4ae3d87338160b7c7111c0dea0a4e4157e77c3aed49590c105ec671a7954709b9988341b65e
 on your phone

2. Logging into My Account
https://cl.s51.exct.net/?qs=299bc8ad06027aa3b1aad516c1b5b49c8c01d4ae3d87338160b7c7111c0dea0a4e4157e77c3aed49590c105ec671a7954709b9988341b65e

Pay Now
https://cl.s51.exct.net/?qs=299bc8ad06027aa3b1aad516c1b5b49c8c01d4ae3d87338160b7c7111c0dea0a4e4157e77c3aed49590c105ec671a7954709b9988341b65e

Got Device Protect Insurance? You'll remain covered, including your renewal into next month, but your cover may end if your account isn't paid. Check My Optus app or My Account to see if you're covered. For more important information visit Optus.com.au/Paymentinfo.

Need support?

We understand that unexpected events and expenses can make it difficult to keep up with regular payments. If you're having trouble paying your Optus service(s), visit Optus.com.au/FinancialHardship or get in touch with us at Optus.com.au/Contactus. We're here to help you stay connected.

Already made this payment? That's great, you're all set.

Thanks,

Your Optus Team

This email was sent by: Optus 1 Lyonpark Road Macquarie Park, NSW, 2113, Australia.

THIS IS A SYSTEM GENERATED EMAIL. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE

	This email was sent by:
	KundeService-Spotify
	yh-gtrfe
	yhtg, MA, 5454, Denmark

	We respect your right to privacy - visit the following URL to view our policy.
	( https://cl.s51.exct.net/?qs=299bc8ad06027aa3deec008fa9e22fa3518e8fbc2253eb8fe3436645b7cd370073d70e0c65f8b9194284b848260d701daf9e73bd01dde67a )