Unfortunately, we can't process your payment !

Disney-Plus Support buildshell4 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 28 20:56:36 BST 2023

To view this email as a web page, go to the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser's address window.
https://view.s51.exacttarget.com/?qs=053dccc75458e0bc7fe12c3e5549fed498944c68706fe39a833704e021fde4659b1441237a2c4d958be917eccf7dfd7c882c24942cfce1411861fbd4e6206e4b

Your Membership Will Be Lost

Unfortunately we are unable to process your Disney+ services due to security reasons, As a result your account has been locked and your services are suspended.

What should I do?

In order to restore your access, some information needs to be confirmed. Use the link below to sign in and confirm identification details in order to unlock your account and resume your Disney+ services.

https://cl.s51.exct.net/?qs=bd9129380be9c1e6185ad4d6bb3bff902a925b07c19f8e20e708b279fe3b20eb9eb93f2875ca85034b69672b2b7b2974bb9d7fbf6869e11e
Renew your Billing

Sincerely, The Disney+ Team

Quo ea modus impedit omittantur. Mel suavitate comceptam et, in vim nihil tibique. Is vis epicuri fierent accusamus, enim liveravisse necessitatibus no eos.

	This email was sent by:
	KundeService-Spotify
	yh-gtrfe
	yhtg, MA, 5454, Denmark

	We respect your right to privacy - visit the following URL to view our policy.
	( https://cl.s51.exct.net/?qs=bd9129380be9c1e6fefdc318b7f0da830ad9541da4d1424de6f051889acc0b7a9d2e179bdf46e9d74746661f373b81e7a3ce831b1f58dae2 )