Power Your Marketing Campaigns With Highly Reliable List - Motion + Power Technology Expo 2023

emilia.rose at tradeeventslist.com emilia.rose at tradeeventslist.com
Thu Sep 28 09:35:53 BST 2023

Dear Exhibitor,

I hope you are having a productive day!

Use Motion + Power Technology Expo | Detroit, MI | October 17-19, 2023
Registered Visitors email list for your Pre/Post show marketing initiatives
(Email Campaigns, Telephone Campaigns, and direct mail campaigns). We can
provide '2,500' delegates of dually verified & permission-based opt-in
Visitors contacts. Registration lists are provided by e-mail as a Microsoft
Excel file.

Lists include: Attendee Name, First Name, Last Name, Title, Email address,
Company Name, Website, Phone Number, Street Address, City, State/Province,
Zip/Postal Code and Country.

Did you know - 90% of tradeshow/expo/event leads are not followed-up on
after an event? By purchasing an email list you make it even easier for your
company to reach targeted clients.

Kindly let me know your interest So that I can send you the exhibitor
reduction cost of the list.

Regards,

Emilia rose - Business Development Manager | Motion + Power Technology Expo

To remove from this mailing: reply with subject line as "leave out"