Overdue Payment Reminder: Invoice IN-9804

Telstra-Invoice Notification karin.heinzl at gmx.at
Mon Apr 8 13:55:09 BST 2024

Overdue Payment Reminder: Invoice IN-9804

Dear valued costumer,

We hope this email finds you well. This is a gentle reminder regarding the overdue payment for Invoice reference IN-9804.

We regret to inform you that our attempt to autopay your account was unsuccessful due to a declined card.

No further attempts will be made to process this payment automatically. Therefore, it's imperative to take action promptly to avoid any disruptions to your service.

https://cl.s13.exct.net/?qs=02472756f490043bd6aa96d73ad2e9724b23d6baaadc6f9600dbe6bba2c2a5a6df9d185473f5eac9f5758f74223a22a4
Access your Invoice

If you require any assistance or encounter any difficulties during this process, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support team at
https://cl.s13.exct.net/?qs=02472756f490043b1d05c197c39fc44811fda08364a6d039bb46dfdd7a81703e4c8891e4b24c9033b78aff077c9a23cd
telstra.com.au/contact-us .

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Best regards,

Your Telstra Team

(c) Privacy and terms / Other Telstra sites / Help
https://cl.s13.exct.net/?qs=02472756f490043b1d05c197c39fc44811fda08364a6d039bb46dfdd7a81703e4c8891e4b24c9033b78aff077c9a23cd
info at telstra.com.au  :
https://cl.s13.exct.net/?qs=02472756f490043ba6142c463abf21c529a0702d2c9d5769d0c8d1d68d4f4caf5e630735a903a00f83a06f389a3585c8
00 44 800 856 0000