Processed (with 5 errors): plfit FTBFS on s390x

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sat Aug 3 22:27:05 BST 2024

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> reopen 1003395
Bug #1003395 {Done: Santiago Vila <sanvila at debian.org>} [plfit] plfit FTBFS on s390x
'reopen' may be inappropriate when a bug has been closed with a version;
all fixed versions will be cleared, and you may need to re-add them.
Bug reopened
No longer marked as fixed in versions plfit/0.9.5+ds-1.
> retitle plfit: under-the-radar numerical issue
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> Hi,
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> I am re-opening the issue because
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> it has simply gone under the radar but it is still there.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> The issue is a numerical issue that deserves an appropriate numerical analysis.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
Too many unknown commands, stopping here.

1003395: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1003395
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact owner at bugs.debian.org with problems