Exclusive Opportunity: Acquire Large Volume Crypto Holdings at a 5% Discount

Vijajakumar Ramakrishnan Nair Vijajakumar.Ramakrishnan at consultant.com
Thu Aug 8 15:11:23 BST 2024

Dear debian-science-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Vijajakumar Ramakrishnan Nair, and I represent a brokerage firm specializing in cryptocurrency transactions. We are excited to extend a unique and lucrative opportunity exclusively to you.

We are currently working with several large-volume cryptocurrency holders who are willing to sell their assets at a 5% discount. This offer presents an exceptional chance to expand your portfolio and maximize your investment returns.

Key Highlights:
---------------

* *Discounted Rate:* Purchase cryptocurrency at a 5% discount from current market value.
* *Large Volume Availability:* Ideal for substantial investments, ensuring significant gains.
* *Secure Transactions:* Our brokerage ensures a seamless and secure transaction process.
* *Exclusive Offer:* Limited availability, providing a competitive edge in the market.

Why Choose Us?
--------------

* *Expertise and Experience:* Our team has extensive experience in handling large-scale cryptocurrency transactions, ensuring you receive the best service and advice.
* *Confidentiality:* We prioritize your privacy and ensure all transactions are handled with the utmost discretion.
* *Support and Guidance:* From the initial inquiry to the final transaction, our dedicated team will provide continuous support and guidance.

Terms and Conditions:
---------------------

* *Broker Fees:* A brokerage fee of 1.2% of the transaction amount will be applied to each purchase.
* *Payment Terms:* Full payment must be received within 14days of transaction agreement.
* *Cancellation Policy:* Cancellations made within 10days of the transaction agreement will incur a penalty fee of 5% of the transaction amount.
* *Transaction Minimum:* A minimum transaction value of USD5M applies to qualify for the discount offer.
* *Eligibility:* This offer is subject to verification of funds and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.

To take advantage of this exclusive opportunity, please contact us by replying to this email at your earliest convenience. We are eager to discuss how we can assist you in making a highly profitable investment.

Kinldy reply to " Vijajakumar.Ramakrishnan at accountant.com " for further dealing.

Thank you for considering this exceptional offer. We look forward to helping you achieve your financial goals.

Best regards,

Vijajakumar Ramakrishnan Nair

Unsubscribe Preferences ( https://u45041053.ct.sendgrid.net/asm/?user_id=45041053&data=cHyiI2AtoubEGwCIdQFYjDmNqbZoeXg-x4Wx6lYD4wRoMDAwdTAwMOLvi_CbvtldG9v7hFeDYsYvYUOy3zaBo7jyoVgbdkicQV980z7pHxZbJ5cHgkIZIft9LwGPAf_mEctB5rG9KbIwGB2SP0rtMMVj6zfsvIMX2Ozp-qnpiC8SRJKwZCWwdCHewFoLGf2axylkgdPIRarNwUdqrxwPec3w1Yf8MCQ4HUPWd-CRcMPCBYn1eiCMDngO6nEU5SAuWC0iPOtaPKDMoMBNPVl14roPP5n1lD4GOeUhfls51ChGmNINrTWLM1UqyfaQXNF4e9xZHmsrLkVqKd5v-CbImldhKN-EHyKcAyVW8WB5FpZ-nvW8mtAYnkZ6b_WX-_-bA45PD5j6RIrJ0qTiOL0TmVe1ejCab3SESwwIk_wWmkqImyQEGOy1Kqu25eZxnTvulkWP9l2q9JVZ0NDWM7jwFSwnu7VIF0nxysexn8HYYGBMYNSMxngya0P0Szy_vgrFI3CjSi0uQEsiaWMLRm6s5o1Pgk1LM3ml0hMHJB0Y7u1f1-KDyQGVPZf8C3NPXgfp_MuDeEHiQ6fr06zEAQaMWLoz0Yy2qLmPFB9l1krFt49uSKSi-DHuyx_jUmx5C9mcFCaxOJrMosIxZE1i5H7oJaw2-HHPYshcSugIAvUa7IDpUKi6_Nf1NxTlLugK4XR9xX5aiBTyBhxgETOKFyo6XlxBYVdx8TbaQqoPH2RDjqRx1w3IN38buZJdIJZEUK2wg9Igg7dpNMcexzYEw2lrklArCB5Cbexns6nlGYCFy3S728N07dI8hVU1FcETMpQ_t8fDbabqTW2r7oZE2y-LSAfiZ9tDnUBYdql4Yj13szgFgtBkKz8F5rDSesilI1DXtLHoOsNz5AVbywnQHpaxK_Jd8eAK87Qv_QRLsQX1UIZvem0BYOAcjjD2uoZ4HL8NV62qLPh4M3xKwrQP1ok9cYkYESFrNGeE7V9ZnyKce8igcObPi-xX0qRnEy5kFMjMcmx_Zrhn9noNmnHNv5auV5A18IE7LuqAYZJjEeoe-3y-Pu81qBlCy2lI6mBigZn4h-P8ZtzS-dZzXVTDENzMhpFvj88iCrmi )