You have a Donation.

Stephen Schwarzman rs at pernau.at
Tue Aug 13 10:04:20 BST 2024

Hello,

I have sent you more than 3 emails regarding your donation of €1,500,000.00. Did you receive the message I sent you? Your email address has been successfully selected and chosen for my donation. Do not ignore this message as it is not a scam. Please reply to me urgently for more information. Thank you and stay blessed as you will use the donation to support the poor and help the sick people in the hospital, As the Purpose of this Donation is for Charity and for Humanity. I will wait for your reply as soon as possible so that you can receive your donation. Your reply is required.

Names:
Country:
WhatsApp Number:

Best Regards,