No subject

Wermer Benjamin wermerbenjamin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 13:34:36 BST 2024

Hello, my friend. I don't want to bother you by sending this message to
you. I am suffering from brain cancer for past 9 years. I, have gone to
several hospitals and surgeries. My condition is deteriorating The doctors
said that my condition have deteriorated into a criticality stage. My wife
and my two daughters died in 2021 in an auto accident. Since, the doctors
have advised me that i will not live long. I have decided to help people
suffering from illnesses, mostly children and woman with my money. I will
be glad to be in partnership with you. Regards.