Complete viaSign- #2 -CL Rep Letter

DocuSign postmaster at f781c960a1.nxcli.io
Wed Aug 21 04:10:11 BST 2024

E-Signature sent you a document to review and sign.

 REVIEW DOCUMENTS https://server.castelloristorantes.com/specId/debian-science-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org

 Do Not Share This Email
This email contains a secure link to DocuSign. Please do not share this email, link, or access code with others.

 Alternate Signing Method
Visit DocuSign.com, click 'Access Documents', and enter the security code:
ED18C20802414EE6A9494AEA241F72213

 About DocuSign
Sign documents electronically in just minutes. It's safe, secure, and legally binding. Whether you're in an office, at home, on-the-go -- or even across the globe -- DocuSign provides a professional trusted solution for Digital Transaction ManagementT.

 Questions about the Document?
If you need to modify the document or have questions about the details in the document, please reach out to the sender by emailing them directly.

Stop receiving this email
Report this email https://protect.docusign.net/report-abuse?e=AUtomjpFak9GlbPL0zFFi10jls00V9jtt7GJ1JNZcKj5q1GAZdGiG2pxUa3eEX0iW3dOD5XnVHGdcZtQaZAxxLA5Doti-469xpBamtE0TJ1l_rHQ-cArw0wE3-fjqnSVVq6kqA9IZJ7mJ2-RcMqAuWN7gN9Hu1aXr4jYTGb03Hes9jxPGSDlLX9oU0M1-ZBUhFpiGwSpAie_Myj0ku4PYHuUve6vL5PRsWv1egfnJj_ftzv96SJSozrGOjMuqDs5nvo_unvbBoS1hjgLT0UIW4FyXzJGhSIMvQSABnHc1EvxaZs3M9cFTa4-VQGJuuBTx3H-H1KspLnAoaRIAKSHJ2ZwYamaAbzBlnOF-b1IoaGoDn-5Hb9XqKhKvNOIggotWhI4uRPs_4aZYTipvZDXrmOwO7VDcalvR_Fa71JM1tgSYUc8uUjn4Y4Aj9DPoB1uT5ptFIepYJBGcokjd0np3Nk&lang=en or read more about Declining to sign https://support.docusign.com/en/guides/Declining-to-sign-DocuSign-Signer-Guide and Managing notifications https://support.docusign.com/en/articles/How-do-I-manage-my-email-notifications.

If you are having trouble signing the document, please visit the Help with Signing https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/How-do-I-sign-a-DocuSign-document-Basic-Signing?language=en_US&utm_campaign=GBL_XX_DBU_UPS_2211_SignNotificationEmailFooter&utm_medium=product&utm_source=postsend page on our Support Center https://www.docusign.com/support.