PROFITABLE BUSINESS CONTRACT

FOFANA ANDRE nardjes.zouggari at etud.u-picardie.fr
Thu Sep 5 04:31:16 BST 2024

Greetings

I hope this email finds you well. I would like to introduce you to a
highly profitable supply contract opportunity. I work as a Product
Sourcing Manager at A-MIC, an export company based in Ivory Coast.

During a business seminar in 2014, I met Alhaji, the President and CEO
of a prominent cattle and dairy farm in our country. Alhaji mentioned
that he regularly purchases a particular vaccine at USD 2,000 per
carton and typically buys up to 3,000 cartons every three months.

Upon conducting market research, I discovered that this vaccine could
be purchased from Europe for as low as USD 575 per carton. After
discussing this with my boss, we proposed to supply the vaccine to
Alhaji at USD 1,500 per carton, which he accepted. We have since
supplied Alhaji with this vaccine more than four times, generating
substantial profit.

Unfortunately, my boss has refused to pay me my agreed share of the
profit. Consequently, I have arranged with Alhaji to link him directly
to the producers of the vaccine, who can supply it at a lower cost.
Alhaji agreed to purchase the vaccine at USD 1,250 per carton of 12
bottles (500ml) and now intends to place an order for over 5000 cartons.

Alhaji has ceased all communication with my boss and is willing to
proceed with a new supplier. I propose to present you as my foreign
contact to manage the supply to Alhaji. If you are interested in
handling this contract, please contact me immediately to discuss
further details and negotiate my commission.

We will procure the vaccine from the producers at USD 575 per carton
and supply it to Alhaji at USD 1,250 per carton. Alhaji has also
agreed to make a 70% down payment of his total order to your company
for the procurement of the vaccine.

Thank you for considering this opportunity. I look forward to your
prompt response.

Best regards

Eng Andre