[Debian-science-sagemath] Possible fix for fplll/fpylll issue with default strategy path

François Bissey frp.bissey at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 20:30:30 UTC 2017

That’s curious. This message comes straight from sage
sage/interfaces/maxima.py:539:            raise RuntimeError('You must get the file local/bin/sage-maxima.lisp’)
so it looks like you have a partial sage install without maxima
or maxima.py has not been set up to find maxima by itself.
Note that for interface/maxima.py it should be ok to use maxima
build with gcl (or another lisp) with minimal patching.

In any case fpylll can actually work without sage, so ideally you
would test it on a sage-less system.

François