[Debian-science-sagemath] salsa migration

Tobias Hansen thansen at debian.org
Sun Dec 31 11:22:35 UTC 2017

Hi,

yes, looks like we have to ask for a mailing list on lists.debian.org (I suggest debian-sagemath at lists.debian.org, comments?). It seems Debian Science git repos will all be migrated together (this was discussed on the Debian Science list). I don't know about the Python module team. I'll move the git repo with the status pages from collab-maint to a Debian Science repo on salsa.