[Debian-science-sagemath] fpylll FTBFS in experimental

Jerome BENOIT calculus at rezozer.net
Mon Jul 10 11:28:26 UTC 2017

Hi,

On 10/07/17 15:02, Ximin Luo wrote:
> Jerome BENOIT:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On 05/07/17 12:31, Ximin Luo wrote:
>>> Hey Jerome, unfortunately fpylll FTBFS on all architectures on experimental:
>>>
>>> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=fpylll&suite=experimental
>>>
>>> Apart from this, we're good to do a pre-release sbuild of Sage 8.0~rc0-1. Could you take a look?
>>
>> I will have a look on Friday.
>>

> Any luck? Might it be, because it was built with cython 0.25?

Unfortunately, I could not find time to have a look.
Nevertheless, I remember that within a local schroot environment,
I could build the fpylll package with the cysignal package 1.3.2+ds-1 but not
with cysignals 1.6.4 currently in experimental. Within this direction, the package
cysignals 1.6.4+ds-1 does not verify the CI test: partially because I hardened them,
but also because more tests fail compare to version 1.3.2. I would look on the cysignals side.

> If that is the case, a re-upload with a greater B-D version constraint might fix it - cython 0.26 was uploaded on Jul 3, after these builds failed.

If it is urgent, please feel free to step forward.

Jerome

Jerome BENOIT | calculus+at-rezozer^dot*net
https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=calculus@rezozer.net
AE28 AE15 710D FF1D 87E5  A762 3F92 19A6 7F36 C68B