[Debian-science-sagemath] Sage 7.6 testing migration blocked by giac

Tobias Hansen thansen at debian.org
Tue Jun 20 09:07:14 UTC 2017

Hi,

dependencies of sage 7.6 have now started to migrate to testing, but
sage 7.6 can't migrate because giac is blocked due to missing builds on
armel, armhf and mipsel due to #855078. That means until giac can
migrate, we have a broken sage 7.4 in testing.

Ximin, did you see that there are new comments on #855078? Maybe they help?

Also, any ideas how we can prevent such incomplete migrations that break
the old sage version in the future?