[Debian-science-sagemath] Overview of doctest failures

Tobias Hansen thansen at debian.org
Thu Oct 19 17:42:10 UTC 2017

On 10/19/2017 10:20 AM, Ximin Luo wrote:
> Jeroen Demeyer:
>> I just fixed those doctest failures in src/sage/matrix/matrix_double_dense.pyx upstream:
>> https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/24063
>>
> Thanks!
>
> It looks like Tobias is updating the master branch (of the our Debian sage repo) to 8.1.beta8 currently, so I've temporarily pushed Jeroen's fix in a side branch, tmp/upstream-numpy-1.13 - feel free to merge that back into master when you're ready.

I'm already done with that, you can push to master.

I did a build of 8.1.beta8 yesterday without any big problems.

I didn't use the new flint-arb because it FTBFS for me so I got 67 failing doctests in sage/rings/complex_arb.pyx.

We also have some failing tests due to additional glpk output now because of dt-version-glpk-4.60-extra-hacky-fixes.patch
Should we just add some ellipsis to the tests to silence that?