[Debian-science-sagemath] Package cryptominisat, an optional dependency of SageMath

Julian RĂ¼th julian.rueth at fsfe.org
Sat Aug 4 01:11:28 BST 2018

Hello,

I just created ITP #905391 to package cryptominisat, a SAT solver that
is an optional SageMath dependency.

I started packaging cryptominisat here
https://salsa.debian.org/saraedum-guest/cryptominisat. I had a few minor
patches that upstream has already included so I am currently waiting for
the next release so I can drop a few remaining TODOs from the debian/
directory.

Currently cryptominisat builds and lintian is happy but I have not
tested that the resulting packages actually work. Anyway, if somebody
wants to have a look already and give some feedback that would be great
:)

thanks,

julian