[Debian-science-sagemath] Package cryptominisat, an optional dependency of SageMath

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Sat Aug 11 07:50:00 BST 2018

Hey Julian, thanks for doing this.

Did you have a specific reason for choosing the library package naming scheme libcryptominisat5-5.6 and libcryptominisat5-5.6-dev? Common Debian convention would be to call the packages lib${NAME}${SOVERSION} and lib${NAME}-dev, so it would normally be libcryptominisat5.6 and libcryptominisat-dev.

See https://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-sharedlibs.html for details.

Julian Rüth:

--
GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35